Benefits and Features
- All major moderns web browsers supported.
- It has many responsive features to create designs.
- Web Pages runs on all devices or screens appropriately without any changing markup by the support of these features.
- Save our time and energy.
- Absolutely free and easy to use.
Twitter developers and designers was created it framework in the year of 2012. It was known as twitter blueprint. In 2013 bootstrap working version has released and this year it has many functionalities included and it’s called Bootstrap 4.0. You can create beautiful & responsive websites by using CSS classes and IDS.
We can do in this framework
- This framework divides our webpage in twelve parts and we can add our content in any part of webpage.
- We can make beautiful buttons, convert buttons to links, or links in buttons.
- Easily make drop down menus.
- We can style text.
- We can insert and use glyph-icons.
- We can works on tables, forms.
- Create collapsible buttons.
- Create Responsive mobile-first websites.
We will upload video tutorials and will deeply discuss about downloading and installing of bootstrap and how we can practically works on it talk about grid system, containers, text styles, and working on tables/images and much more.